/B&F Group/Greater Technology
Soil Concrete is a simple, low cost paving mixture that works well on driveways, sidewalks, patios and even garage floors. It is most open used as a base for roadways, parking areas and shoulders. Its advantages of great strength and durability combine with low cost to make it the outstanding value in its field. The finished surface will be nearly as solid as concrete or asphalt, but with much less effort and expenses. The Components of Soil Concrete is natural Soil, Portland Cement , soil Hardener and water. With these ingredients and labor, you can create a smooth, durable and dust - free surface. Normally High Clay Con- tent or a lot of organic content soil may not work well for soil concrete. K - GSC, Soil Hardener, can solve this type of problem.
Soil Concrete Road Processing of Procedure:-
1.Remove the topsoil Clear the surface of all grass or sod, as well as any rich-dark topsoil.
2. Till the soil The first step in creating a soil cement surface is to till the soil to a depth of at least 4 inches (walkway) or 6 inches (driveway).
3. Clear the organic matter Remove all organic matter from the tilled soil. This would include weeds, grass and roots.
4. Install edging The simplest edging for a soil cement surface is treated lumber.
5. Spread the cement You will need about three to four pounds of portland cement for each square foot of your soil cement surface. Use a bit less for soils with a lot of sand or gravel, and a bit more for soils with more clay or organic matter. Carefully scatter one bag of dry cement over the tilled surface, and then work the cement into the soil with your tiller.
6. Smooth the surface Use a long board to smooth the surface. Move the board back and forth (a helper is useful here) much like you would when screening wet concrete. Tamp the surface until it is firm. Repeat steps 5 and 6 with another bag of cement.
7. Add the water Once the full surface has had the soil and cement mixture applied, worked in and tamped down, it's time to add some water. Use a garden hose to spray water evenly over the entire surface. Let that water soak in a bit, then add some more water.
8. Roll the surface Let the surface dry just long enough so that it is no longer sticky. Now, use a roller to smooth and compact the surface. Once you are satisfied with the surface, cover it with plastic.
9. Let it cure Keep the surface covered with plastic for several days. Don't walk or drive on the surface for at least a week.
That's it. Once cured, you should be able to enjoy an inexpensive, solid surface for decades to come
K- GSC (Korea- Green Soil Concrete):-
The Soil Hardener “K-GSC” is the new Solidification Material of Local Soil for Utilizing Soil Concrete Road , Soil Brick and others.
A. Benefit of K-GSC:-
1. Construction Cost Saving : Natural Soil (Existing) use. – at least 30% less.
2. Construction Period Reduction : Rapid Curing at any temperature (+/-70 Degree).
3. Environment Free. : No wastes of Natural Soil for Road and No Pollution for Brick Factory. Back to Nature without treatment.
4. National Benefit - Reduce Import stone for Road and Coal for Brick.
5. Local Soil using - Simple Work and Long Life against sand and gravel.
6. Strength (25 -100Mpa) & Color (Red, Yellow, Blue…) ,Thickness Control. – Base on Work load, Economic Feasibility and Demand of Owner.
B. Effects of K-GSC:-
1. Removal of Organic active components.
2. Bonding Soil Particles by Hardening, Encapsulation, Solidification and Neutralizing. (Any Soil, Mud, Sludge, Contaminated Industrial Waste and etc.)
3. Prevention of Cracks
4. All type of Water Soluble.
5. Anti Pollution Effect
6. Eco Friendly : Soft Feeling and Soundproof, Protection Heat and Cold by utilizing local Soil.
1. Surface or Sub Base of all types of Road (Highway, Internal, Farm, Walkway, Bike, Forest)
2. Soil Brick, Ecology Block, Artificial Fishing Reef. Solid Waste Treatment
3. Parking Lots, Sub Base work of Stadium and Golf Field
4. Foundation of House, Building.
5. Fill up land for Residential Wastes.
6. Sub-Base Construction for Underground Pipeline and Storage Tank.
7. Solidification work for sediment of residential /Industrial Sewage in the River and Sea or Reclamation work.
8. Structure work or Stable work for weak ground.
9. Basic work for water way and lake side way.
10. Protection of River Erosion
11. Repairing Road - After rainy season or any damaged road.